Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) has released an advertisement notification inviting applications for recruitment on Project Assistant, Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow vacancies on temporary basis. A total of 05 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. Before applying for the CECRI Recruitment 2018, the candidates should go through the notification released on the official website. All the details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned on safalta education portal as well.
No of Posts: 05
Name of Post: Project Assistant, Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow
Details of Posts:
Project Assistant-II 01
Research Associate – I 01
Research Associate – II 01
Project Assistant-III 01
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 01
Date & Venue of Interview: The walk-in interview will be conducted on 16 July 2018 at 9:00 AM at
- Interview Date: 2018/07/16
- Maximum Age (in Year): 28 to 35 Years (According to Post)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to post.
- Name Of Post: Project Assistant, Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow
- Number Of Vacancies: 05
- Official Website: http://www.cecri.res.in/
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/CECRIN_2018_07_11_065655.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2018: Appear for Walk-In Interview for Sr Resident Posts
- CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018: Apply for 74 Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- Dena Bank FLCC Recruitment 2018: Apply Offline Before 16 July