Central Warehousing Corporation has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Other Posts. A total of 571 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|Junior Technical Assistant||238 Posts|
|Junior Superintendent||155 Posts|
|Hindi Translator||03 Posts|
|Superintendent (General)||88 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||28 Posts|
|Management Trainee (General)||30 Posts|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||01 Posts|
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Central Warehousing Corporation
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/15
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Test & Document Verification.
- Application Fees: For GEN/OBC category - Rs. 1000/- For SC/ST/PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates - Rs. 300/-
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per CEWACOR Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts