CSIR–Central Food Technological Research Institute has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Technical Assistant posts. A total of 25 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the Online registration process. The last date to apply online is 03 Jan 2019.
Now the applicants should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute
Mysuru – 570020,
- Location: Karnataka
- Organization: CSIR–Central Food Technological Research Institute
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/03
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/01/18
- Maximum Age (in Year): 28 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 100/- & For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): NILL
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Diploma / B.lib / B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Name Of Post: Technical Assistant
- Number Of Vacancies: 25
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 570020
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts