Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Patwari Post. A total of 250 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Parwari - 250 Posts
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/11
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- Exam Date: 2019/01/17
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Written Exam and Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Required educational qualification vary according to the Posts. Check notification for details.
- Pay Scale: According to CG Vyapam norms
- Number Of Vacancies: 250
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- E-Book UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Pre Exam Guide and Practice Book
- UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Pre Exam Guide and Practice Book
- WB Health Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 28 DEIC Manager Vacancy
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 501 Medical & Health Officer (M&HO-I) Posts
- Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 234 Technical and Non-Technical Posts