Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited applications for Librarian & Sports Officer Posts. VA total of 117 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/04
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written test, physical test and Interview.
- Application Fees: For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh - Rs. 300/- For all other candidates- Rs. 400/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed a Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- High Court of Patna Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Assistant Librarian and Various Vacancies
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps To Download
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts