Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited applications for Librarian & Sports Officer Posts. VA total of 117 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/04
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written test, physical test and Interview.
- Application Fees: For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh - Rs. 300/- For all other candidates- Rs. 400/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed a Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4392 GDS Vacancy
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4442 GDS Vacancy
- TNUSRB SI Posts Recruitment 2019 Application Process Starts Now, Check Details Here