Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited applications for Civil Judge. Various vacancies will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Name of Post:
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/30
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: General/OBC Applicants: Rs.400/- and All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs.300/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed a Bachelor of Laws or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University.
- Pay Scale: As Per CGPSC Norms
- Name Of Post: Civil Judge
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts
- AP DSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 602 School Assistants Posts
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply For 297 Medical Officers Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Upper Division Clerk Posts