Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited applications for Civil Judge. Various vacancies will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Name of Post:
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/30
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: General/OBC Applicants: Rs.400/- and All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs.300/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed a Bachelor of Laws or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University.
- Pay Scale: As Per CGPSC Norms
- Name Of Post: Civil Judge
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts