Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the official notification for filling the vacant posts of Librarian and Sports Officer. The Online applications are for the total number of 117 vacancies for the posts of Programmer and Computer Operator.
The candidates can register online through prescribed format before the last date i.e 04 May 2019. Interested applicants should check the recruitment process including important date, selection process, eligibility criteria, application fee, details of posts and so on. Aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification.
Click Here to Visit the Official Website
Details of Posts For CGPSC Recruitment 2019
Post Name: Librarian and Sports Officer
Total Number of the Posts: 117 Posts
How to Apply For CGPSC Recruitment 2019: The mode of application is online. So, the willing candidates may apply Online from April 05, 2019 to May 04, 2019. After filling the application form and click on the submit tab. Download the application form and take a hard copy for future use.
Click Here to Read the Detailed Notification
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/04
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Application Fees: For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh- Rs.300/- & For all other candidates- Rs. 400/-
- Education Qualification:
Read the Detailed Notification
- Pay Scale: Pay Scale vary according to post.
- Name Of Post: Librarian and Sports Officer
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy
- CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 Process for 09 Scientist Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Excise Constable 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Now
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Law Officer Posts
- Meghalaya PSC RECRUITMENT 2019: Apply for 05 Judicial Magistrate Grade III Vacancies