Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM), has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 04 Posts. CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2019 will be held on Lab Technician Posts. Eligible aspirants can apply online on or before the last day i.e 24 Feb 2019. Interested aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like important dates, age limit, details of posts, educational qualifications, selection process etc. Please check the advertisement notification for more details.
Details of Posts For CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2019
Post Name :
Lab Technician- 04 Posts
How To Apply For CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2018: The mode of application is online. Interested aspirants may apply online through the official websites on or before 24 Feb 2019. Aspirants should read the complete advertisement for more details Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding job alert, result, admit card and Study Material for the exam.
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/08
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/24
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam.
- Application Fees: For Gen - Rs. 350/- For OBC - Rs. 250/- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PH - Rs. 200/-
- Education Qualification:
Interested candidates should have Passed in B.Sc. Part -1 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Subjects.
- Pay Scale: Level -6
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts