Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM), has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 04 Posts. CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2019 will be held on Lab Technician Posts. Eligible aspirants can apply online on or before the last day i.e 24 Feb 2019. Interested aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like important dates, age limit, details of posts, educational qualifications, selection process etc. Please check the advertisement notification for more details.
Details of Posts For CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2019
Post Name :
Lab Technician- 04 Posts
How To Apply For CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2018: The mode of application is online. Interested aspirants may apply online through the official websites on or before 24 Feb 2019. Aspirants should read the complete advertisement for more details Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding job alert, result, admit card and Study Material for the exam.
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/08
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/24
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam.
- Application Fees: For Gen - Rs. 350/- For OBC - Rs. 250/- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PH - Rs. 200/-
- Education Qualification:
Interested candidates should have Passed in B.Sc. Part -1 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Subjects.
- Pay Scale: Level -6
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts