Chhattisgarh Forest Department has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Forest Guard posts. A total of 23 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
Office of the East Forest Department Officer,
Manu Pratappur, Bastar,
Chhattisgarh – 494669
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhattisgarh Forest Department
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/12/28
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/01/21
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam, Physical Test & Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 12th (Higher secondary) or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19,500/-
- Name Of Post: Forest Guard
- Number Of Vacancies: 23
- Employment Type: OTHER
- Postal Code: 494669
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KPCL Recruitment 2019:Apply For 23 JPO Posts
- KSIC Recruitment 2019:Apply For 82 Office Assistant, & Various Other Posts
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4392 GDS Vacancy