Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has come up with notification for recruitment of Assistant Gr-III posts. Interested applicants can apply online through the specified format on or before the closing date i.e March 31, 2019. Please read the complete eligibility criteria carefully. Candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification for more details.
Details of Posts For Government of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How To Apply: Interested applicants may apply online through the official website from March 20 to March 31, 2019. Candidates should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding jobs, exams, and Study Material.
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/20
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/31
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam.
- Application Fees: For Gen- Rs. 350/- For OBC- Rs. 250/- For SC/ ST- Rs. 200/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have passed 12th Exam from recognized Board and One-year Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant Gr-III
- Number Of Vacancies: 48
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts