Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has come up with notification for recruitment of Assistant Gr-III posts. Interested applicants can apply online through the specified format on or before the closing date i.e March 31, 2019. Please read the complete eligibility criteria carefully. Candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification for more details.
Details of Posts For Government of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How To Apply: Interested applicants may apply online through the official website from March 20 to March 31, 2019. Candidates should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding jobs, exams, and Study Material.
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Organization: Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/20
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/31
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam.
- Application Fees: For Gen- Rs. 350/- For OBC- Rs. 250/- For SC/ ST- Rs. 200/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have passed 12th Exam from recognized Board and One-year Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant Gr-III
- Number Of Vacancies: 48
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- High Court of Patna Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Assistant Librarian and Various Vacancies
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps To Download
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts