Central Institute of Psychiatry has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Cook, Carpenter & Other posts. A total of 101 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Carpenter - 03 Posts
Cook - 01 Post
Staff Car Driver - 02 Posts
Weaver - 02 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff - 93 Posts
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Jharkhand
- Organization: Central Institute of Psychiatry
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/12/28
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/01/19
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 25 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written test & interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 10th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
- Name Of Post: Multitasking
- Number Of Vacancies: 101
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 834006
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KEAM 2019 First Phase Allotment List to Release Today, Check Details Here
- NBRI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Scientist & Principal Scientist Vacancy
- NIOT Recruitment 2019 for 60 Project Scientist and Other Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for 68 Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 for 72 Overman, Mining Sirdar and Other Posts, Apply online Now