Cochin Shipyard Limited has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant (Human Resource) Apprentice posts. A total of 30 vacancies will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Cochin Shipyard Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant (Human Resource) Apprentice||30|
Category wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
For more latest updates regarding job alert, results and study material for various exams, keep checking safalta education portal regularly.
- Location: Kerala
- Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/25
- Maximum Age (in Year): 25 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC/EWS candidates- Rs.200/- For SC/ST/PWD candidates- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants must have completed a degree in Arts or Science or Mathematics or Commerce or Computer Applications or Business Administration from a recognised University with a minimum of 75% marks.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant (Human Resource) Apprentice
- Number Of Vacancies: 30
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts