Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Multitasking posts. A total of 34 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Junior Hindi Translator
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment drive. Follow these steps to apply online now.
- Go to the official website of CPRI and click on the Apply Online link on the homepage.
- Now provide your details in the mentioned space.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature accordingly.
- Also upload the scanned copies of your educational documents.
- Pay your fee according to your category.
- Hit the 'Submit' button to finally submit your application form.
- Location: India
- Organization: Central Power Research Institute
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/29
- Maximum Age (in Year): 45 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on MCQ Test, Skill Test, Trade Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 200/- & For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): NILL
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Name Of Post: Multitasking
- Number Of Vacancies: 34
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NABARD Consultancy Recruitment 2019 Process for Consultant Posts
- NATA 2019 to be Conducted in July, Admit Card Soon
- HECL Recruitment 2019 Process For General Duty Medical Officer and Specialist Posts
- UPRVUNL Answer Key 2019 Released, Check Details Here
- EPFO Assistants Post Recruitment Process To End Today, Apply Now