Central Reserve Police Force has released an official notification for the recruitment of Female Trained Teacher posts. A total of 04 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. All details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned in the official notification released on the website. Candidates are advised to download the notification from the website to get the details. Important details are also mentioned below.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Female Trained Teacher||04|
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment process. Eligible candidates should send the completely filled application form to the address mentioned below with the copies of required documents. The envelope must be superscribed with 'Application for the Post of......'
“DIG, Group Centre,
- Location: India
- Organization: Central Reserve Police Force
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/02
- Interview Date: 2019/06/04
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is No Application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Any Degree with D.Ed / D.P. T.Ed / NTT Trained / Montessori Trained / B.Ed.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- DRDO Recruitment 2019:Apply For 351 Technician ‘A’ Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2019: Application Process Start for 1072 Constable Posts, Apply Now
- Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply For 172 Chargeman Vacancy
- ITBP RECRUITMENT 2019: APPLY Online FOR 121 CONSTABLE DUTY POSTS
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For 65 SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps) Posts