Central Reserve Police Force has released an official notification for the recruitment of Female Trained Teacher posts. A total of 04 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. All details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned in the official notification released on the website. Candidates are advised to download the notification from the website to get the details. Important details are also mentioned below.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Female Trained Teacher||04|
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment process. Eligible candidates should send the completely filled application form to the address mentioned below with the copies of required documents. The envelope must be superscribed with 'Application for the Post of......'
“DIG, Group Centre,
- Location: India
- Organization: Central Reserve Police Force
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/02
- Interview Date: 2019/06/04
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is No Application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Any Degree with D.Ed / D.P. T.Ed / NTT Trained / Montessori Trained / B.Ed.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019: Apply Now for 24th Judge Advocate General Branch Recruitment
- Indian Air Force Group X & Group Y (Airmen) Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concluding Today, Apply Now