Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Scientist posts. A total of 09 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
CSMCRI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents send to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat) on or before Aug 09, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
CLICK HERE for Application Form
- Location: Gujarat
- Organization: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/09
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/ OBC- Rs. 100/- For SC, ST, PWD, women & Departmental candidates- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Scientist M.E./M.Tech. in Electrical Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering OR Ph.D. (submitted) in the area of Biotechnology/Microbiology/ life science Senior Scientist Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Chemical Science with 2 years Post PhD experience OR B.Tech../MSc with MBA in Rural Management/Rural Economics/Environmental Economics.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Scientist
- Number Of Vacancies: 09
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts