Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Upper Division Clerk (UDC). A total of 15 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment drive. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - 15 Posts
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/02
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/15
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will of on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Matric/ Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/-
- Name Of Post: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Number Of Vacancies: 15
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KEAM 2019 First Phase Allotment List to Release Today, Check Details Here
- NBRI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Scientist & Principal Scientist Vacancy
- NIOT Recruitment 2019 for 60 Project Scientist and Other Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for 68 Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 for 72 Overman, Mining Sirdar and Other Posts, Apply online Now