Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Upper Division Clerk (UDC). A total of 15 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment drive. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - 15 Posts
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/02
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/15
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will of on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Matric/ Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/-
- Name Of Post: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Number Of Vacancies: 15
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IOCL में निकली 420 ट्रेंड और तकनीशियन अपरेंटिस के विभिन्न पदों पर नौकरी का मौका
- PHED Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 214 Junior Engineer Posts
- IIT Bombay ने निकाली परियोजना तकनीकी सहायक और अन्य पदों पर जारी की विज्ञप्ति
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019: Apply for 43 Project Technical Assistant & Various Other Posts
- More Than 50% School Students In India Lack Basic Mathematical Operation Skills: Report