Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-July 2019) has released an advertisement notification inviting applications for recruitment on Primary and Elementary Teacher posts. Before applying for the CTET Recruitment 2019, the candidates should go through the notification released on the official website. All the details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned on safalta education portal as well.
Name of Post:
- Teacher (for Classes I-V) (Primary Stage)
- Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII) (Elementary Stage)
How to Apply: Online applications are invited for the recruitment drive. To apply for the recruitment process the aspirants should visit the official website to download the official notification. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to fill the detailed application form.
- Location: India
- Organization: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/05
- Exam Date: 2019/07/07
- Selection Procedure:
Selections would be made on basis of Written Examination.
- Application Fees: For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II) 700/- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II) 1200/- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II) 350/- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II) 600/-
- Education Qualification:
According to vary Post. Pls, see official notification for more details.
- Pay Scale: As Per CTET Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- CTET ( VI TO VIII) 5 Mock Test Series (Social Science Group) In English
- CTET ( VI TO VIII) 5 Mock Test Series (Science /Mathematics Group) In English
- CTET Paper-I ( I TO V) 5 Mock Test Series In English
- 100 Mcq Hindi for CTET
- CTET ( I TO V) Environment Speed Test-English