Delhi Development Authority has invited an application for Assistant Executive Engineer posts. Various vacant posts have been published by the DDA. The online application has started on April 10, 2019 and will be ended on May 09, 2019. The applicants who are interested in the given posts should check the complete criteria to get more details. The applicants should read the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details.
Details of Posts For DDA Recruitment 2019
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)
How to Apply For DDA Recruitment 2019: Mode of application is online. The candidates are required to appear for GATE 2019. After submitting your application form please take a hard copy for future use. The link will be activated on April 10, 2019.
Regarding more latest updates on job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep an eye on Safalta education portal.
- Location: Delhi
- Organization: Delhi Development Authority
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/09
- Minimum Age (in Year): Should not be less than 21 years
- Maximum Age (in Year): Should not be more than 30 years.
- Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be done on the basis of the Written Exam/ Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants should have Degree in relevant trade from the recognised university as per the respective posts.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NIA Recruitment 2019: Apply for Accountant, Assistant and Stenographer Posts
- JAM 2020 to be conducted by IIT Kanpur and IIT Delhi will Conduct GATE 2020
- NIOS Recruitment 2018: Application Process Open for 74 Junior Assistant & EDP Supervisor Posts
- Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 198 Clerk Posts
- NYKS 2019 Exam date Declared, Check Here