Delhi High Court has invited applications for recruitment on Senior Personal Assistant Posts. A total of 57 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Post Details: Senior Personal Assistant
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Number Of Post: 57
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Delhi
- Organization: Delhi High Court
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/15
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/07
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 32 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Examination & Viva Voice Test.
- Application Fees: Rs.300/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs.150/- for reserved/PH
- Education Qualification:
According to the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019. It is advised to read the complete notification for more details.
- Pay Scale: Level 8
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts