Dena Bank has released an advertisement notification inviting applications for recruitment on Financial Literacy Centre Counselor (FLCC) posts at Mehsana, Gujarat. Before applying for the Dena Bank Recruitment 2018, the candidates should go through the notification released on the official website. All the details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned on safalta education portal as well.
No of Posts: 01
Name of Post: Financial Literacy Centre Counselor (FLCC)
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates should visit the official website www.denabank.com and download the official notification. The Offline form is also attached with the notification released. Fill the form with your complete details and send it to the address mentioned below before the last date i.e. 16 July 2018.
- Address, If Form Offline: The Zonal Manager, Dena Bank, Zonal Office, Second Floor Shri Ram Complex, Radhanpur Highway, Mehsana- 384002.
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/07/16
- Maximum Age (in Year): 65 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Category: Rs 400/- For Reserved Category: Rs 50/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must be a graduate from any recognised institute or University to apply for the post.
- Name Of Post: Financial Literacy Centre Counselor (FLCC)
- Number Of Vacancies: 01
- Official Website: www.denabank.com
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/Dena-Bank_2018_07_11_100946.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- CEL Recruitment 2018: Apply for 33 Manager & Other Various Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018: Apply For Two Chartered Accountant Vacancy
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018: Apply for 144 Ex-Naval Apprentice Posts Here