Defence Research and Development Organisation has released the official notification for the recruitment of 30 Trade Apprentice Posts. Eligible aspirants can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date. The candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification and check all the important details including eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, details of posts etc.
Details of Posts DRDO Recruitment 2019
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Total Number of the Posts: 30 Posts
Trade Wise Posts
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|COPA ( Computer Operator and Programming Assistant )||02|
|Draughtsman ( Mechanical )||08|
How To Apply For DRDO-CVRDE Recruitment 2018: The willing aspirants may apply online through the official website before the last date i.e 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Aspirants should download the official notification for more details.
- Location: Kerala
- Organization: Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/06
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/11
- Interview Date: 2019/03/14
- Maximum Age (in Year): As per DRDO rules
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have ITI certificate in related Trade recognized by NCVT.
- Pay Scale: As per DRDO Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Apply For Assistant Commandant Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2019:Apply For 351 Technician ‘A’ Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2019: Application Process Start for 1072 Constable Posts, Apply Now
- CRPF Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Female Trained Teacher Posts
- Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply For 172 Chargeman Vacancy