DST also known as Department of Science and Technology, Bihar invites the applicants to apply for the post of Assistant Professor. There are total 1676 vacant posts offered by DST Recruitment 2019. All the eligible candidates are required to apply before March 31, 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the recruitment notification before applying, in order to ensure eligibility criteria and various conditions mentioned over HPSC official website. Candidates can also visit safalta.com to get important information regarding the recruitment process.
How To Apply For DST Recruitment 2019: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website form March 11, to March 31, 2019. Aspirants should download the official notification for more details.
Keep an eye on safalta portal to get more latest updates like jobs, admit card and results etc.
- Location: Bihar
- Organization: Department of Science and Technology
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/11
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/31
- Maximum Age (in Year): 22 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on NET & GATE and Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants who have completed Post Graduate, First Class Degree in Engineering, First Class BE/ B.Tech. and ME/ M.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant Professor
- Number Of Vacancies: 1676
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Here
- UGC NET 2019: 5 Simple Steps To Download the Admit Card
- Sainik School Balachadi Recruitment 2019:Apply For PGT Posts
- HP TET 2019: Application Released, Check Details Here
- NITTR TGT Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 196 Trained Graduate Teachers Posts