Electronics Corporation of India Limited has issued the official notification for recruitment on Technical Officer, Scientific Asst. and Junior Artisan posts. A total of 06 vacant posts have been released by the ECIL. Walk-in-Interview will be held on April 12, 2019 as per the respective posts. Those Candidates who are interested should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the complete recruitment process including selection process, pay scale, important dates, details of posts, eligibility criteria etc before applying for the posts.
|Date of Interview||12 April 2019 at 09.30 hrs|
Details of Posts For ECIL Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How To Apply For ECIL Recruitment 2019
Aspirants may attend the Written/Practical test/Interview as per the respective post and will reach to the following address given below:
Ecil Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai-400028.
Ph.nos. 022 24227492/24313166
- Location: India
- Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Interview Date: 2019/04/12
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 years for Technical officer,25 years for Scientific Asst and Junior Artisan posts.
- Selection Procedure:
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Test/Practical Test/Interview.
- Application Fees: There is No Application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Interested aspirants should have completed Diploma / ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As per ECIL norms
- Name Of Post: Technical Officer, Scientific Asst. and Junior Artisan
- Number Of Vacancies: 06
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Application Invited For 643 Apprentices Posts, Check Details Here
- World Emoji Day 2019: All You Need to Know About Emojis
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Selection List For Medical Examination 2019 Released, Check Here
- UP DELEd/ BTC Online Counselling 2019 is to Begin Tomorrow, Check Dates and Details
- NTA ICAR AIEEA Final Answer Key 2019 Out, Result Expected Tomorrow