eCourts District Legal Services Authority has published the advertisement notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk cum Copyists, Junior Typist, Stenographer & Salaried Amin Vacancy. A total of 78 posts have been released by eCourt District Legal Services Authority. Interested aspirants should download the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process. The aspirant should visit the official website and download the advertisement notification for more details. Candidates should check eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
Details Posts eCourts Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Junior Clerk cum Copyists||46|
How to Apply For eCourts District Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2019: Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all certificates send to the office of the District Judge, Cuttack, Pin- 753002 on or before 15.06.2019.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding jobs, exams, and Study Material.
- Location: Odisha
- Organization: eCourts District Legal Services Authority
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 32 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- Rs. 100/- For SC/ST- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Junior Clerk cum Copyists 10+2 examination passed or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board or University and Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute and minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand or 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English. Junior Typist Stenographer Gr.III Salaried Amin passed the matriculation examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board and passed the Revenue Inspector Training from a recognized Institution and knowledge in Computer Application.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details
- Allahabad High Court Driver Stage-II Exam Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy