Engineers India Limited has released an advertisement notification for recruitment on Executive posts. A total of 96 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates should go through the notification released on the official website before applying for the EIL Recruitment 2018. All the details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned on safalta education portal as well.
EIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How to Apply: Online applications are invited for the recruitment drive. The aspirants should visit the official website to download the official notification for the recruitment process and then follow the on-screen instructions to apply. Also, take a printout of the completely filled application form for future use.
- Location: India
- Organization: Engineers India Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/30
- Minimum Age (in Year): 48 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 52 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Executive Gr.-IV BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil discipline with minimum 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI. Executive Gr.-V Executive Gr.-VI (i)BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical/ Metallurgy
discipline with minimum 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI.
(ii)possessing valid ASNT/ISNT NDT LEVEL II Certification in RT and UT
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Executive
- Number Of Vacancies: 96
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- TS POLYCET 2019 Answer Key likely to release today, know details here
- AKTU Releases UPSEE Answer Key 2019 for Paper 1 & 2, Download Here
- TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card expected to release today, check details here
- UPSEE 2019 admit card released for entrance exam, download here
- BEL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Trade Apprentice Posts