Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk for Punjab region in ESIC Corporation. A total of 83 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Out of which 03 post is assigned for Stenographer and 80 Posts is assigned for Upper Division Clerk.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website www.esic.nic.in to apply online.
To register application, choose the tab "Click here for Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id and upload scanned copies of all the documents.
A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password for future refrence.
- Location: Punjab
- Organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/04
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 27 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on-
- Written Test
- Application Fees: General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 250/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants who have completed 12th, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ESIC Recruitment 2019.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-
- Name Of Post: Stenographer and UDC
- Number Of Vacancies: 83
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy
- CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 Process for 09 Scientist Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Excise Constable 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Now
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Law Officer Posts
- Meghalaya PSC RECRUITMENT 2019: Apply for 05 Judicial Magistrate Grade III Vacancies