Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued an official notification inviting online applications for recruitment of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk for Tamil Nadu region in ESIC Corporation on direct recruitment basis. A total of 151 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Out of which 20 posts is assigned for Stenographer and 131 Posts is assigned for Upper Division Clerk.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Upper Division Clerk
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website www.esic.nic.in and completely filled application upload scanned copies of all required documents.
To register application, choose the tab "Click here for Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Location: India
- Organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/03
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 27 Years
- Selection Procedure:
- Education Qualification:
Read the detailed notification
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission
- Name Of Post: Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk
- Number Of Vacancies: 151
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4392 GDS Vacancy
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4442 GDS Vacancy
- TNUSRB SI Posts Recruitment 2019 Application Process Starts Now, Check Details Here