Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued an official notification for recruitment of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk Posts. A total of 2258 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Out of which 486 posts is assigned for Stenographer and 1772 Posts is assigned for Upper Division Clerk.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Stenographer - 486 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk - 1772 Posts
Region & Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Region||Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Notification|
|Uttar Pradesh||UDC||74||Click Here|
|Delhi (DMD)||UDC||61||Click Here|
|Delhi (HQ)||UDC||23||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||UDC||68||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||UDC||03||Click Here|
|North East||UDC||25||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||UDC||29||Click Here|
|Tamil Naidu||UDC||131||Click Here|
|West Bengal||UDC||135||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||UDC||11||Click Here|
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website www.esic.nic.in and completely filled application upload scanned copies of all required documents.
To register application, choose the tab "Click here for Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Location: India
- Organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/16
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 27 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Examination & Skill Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/ OBC - Rs. 500/- For SC/ST/PH/Female - Rs. 250/-
- Education Qualification:
Read the detailed notification
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25500/- Level- 4
- Name Of Post: Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk
- Number Of Vacancies: 2258
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NIOS DElEd Supplementary Exam Admit Card Declared, Download Now
- IIT Admission 2019: Application Process Begins for Various Courses
- Tips to Prepare Best Time-Table for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preparation
- IIT Roorkee JEE ADVANCED 2019 EXAM DATES EXTENDED, KNOW COMPLETE DETAILS HERE
- ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Executives at E1 level Posts