Goa Public Service Commission has released an official notification regarding recruitment on Assistant Professor & Various Other Posts. A total of 18 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. All details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned in the official notification released on the website. Interested candidates should download the notification from the website to get the details. Important details are also mentioned below.
- Assistant Professors
- Junior Physician
- Commercial Tax officer
- Associate Professor
- Junior Paediatrician
- Assistant Pharmaceutical Chemist
- Assistant Director of Education
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment process. Visit the official website to download the official notification and follow the on-screen instructions to fill the online application form.
- Location: Goa
- Organization: Goa Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/25
- Maximum Age (in Year): 45 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Required educational qualification vary according to post. Check notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per Goa PSC Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- JPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Interview Call Letter Released, Download From Here
- MPPEB PAT Admission Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps to Download
- NIT Recruitment 2019 Process For 137 Junior Assistant, Technician & Various Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 4858 Clerk Posts Begins Today, Here's The Detailed Information
- HP High Court Recruitment 2019 Process for Safai Karamcharies Posts