The government of Bihar, Revenue & Land Reforms Department has issued an official notification of 4950 vacant posts. Revenue & Land Reforms Department will be conducted for Special Survey Amin posts. The applicants who are interested in the posts should check the complete eligibility criteria for more details. Eligible candidates can apply online on before April 01, 2019. The candidates should read the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, age limit, important dates, application fee, educational qualification, selection process etc.
Details of Posts For Revenue & Land Reforms Department Recruitment 2019
Posts Name: Special Survey Amin
Total Number of the Posts: 4950 Posts
Category Wise Details of Posts For Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2019
How to Apply For Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2018: Eligible applicants may apply online through the official websites on or before the last date i.e April 01, 2019. Applicants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Regarding more latest updates on job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep an eye on Safalta education portal.
- Location: Bihar
- Organization: Revenue & Land Reforms Department
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/11
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/01
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to Category
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Merit.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants should have completed Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- High Court of Patna Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Assistant Librarian and Various Vacancies
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps To Download
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts