Department of Animal Husbandry has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Livestock Supervisor, Parichar posts. A total of 729 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Name of Post: Livestock Supervisor And Parichar
No Of Posts: 729 Posts
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Department of Animal Husbandry
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/04
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/24
- Minimum Age (in Year): 28 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Examination.
- Application Fees: Unreserved category - ₹300 Reserved category - ₹150
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Std 8th or Std. 10th or equivalent and MS-CIT exam pass.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4392 GDS Vacancy
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4442 GDS Vacancy
- TNUSRB SI Posts Recruitment 2019 Application Process Starts Now, Check Details Here