Department of Animal Husbandry has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Livestock Supervisor, Parichar posts. A total of 729 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Name of Post: Livestock Supervisor And Parichar
No Of Posts: 729 Posts
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Department of Animal Husbandry
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/04
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/24
- Minimum Age (in Year): 28 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Examination.
- Application Fees: Unreserved category - ₹300 Reserved category - ₹150
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Std 8th or Std. 10th or equivalent and MS-CIT exam pass.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- High Court of Patna Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Assistant Librarian and Various Vacancies
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps To Download
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts