Department of Municipal Administration, Housing & Urban Development, Government of Manipur has issued an official notification regarding recruitment on LDC, Peon, Inspector & Various Posts. A total of 152 vacancies will be filled under the recruitment process. All important details like Eligibility criteria, Important dates, Selection Process etc. are mentioned in the official notification published on the website. All important details and also mentioned below.
Post Offered: LDC, Peon, Inspector & Various Other Posts
Total Number Of Post: 152 Posts
How to Apply: Candidates can apply offline for the recruitment process. The completely filled application form should be sent to Directorate of MAHUD, 2nd Floor, PDA Complex near 2nd MR Gate, Imphal East.
- Location: Manipur
- Organization: Department of Municipal Administration, Housing & Urban Development, Government of Manipur
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/29
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/10
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years (Relaxation applicable)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written exam and interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC Category and Rs. 400/- for unreserved categories
- Education Qualification:
Educational qualifications are subject to change according to post. Candidate should refer to official recruitment notification.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts