Gurugram University has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on various Non-Teaching posts. A total of 31 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Clerk-Cum-DEO - 30 Posts
Hostel Warden (Girls) - 01 Post
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned in the official notification. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
- Location: Haryana
- Organization: Gurugram University
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/11/01
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/11/29
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2018/11/29
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written exam & interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/- & For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 125/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 10, +2 or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Name Of Post: Non-Teaching
- Number Of Vacancies: 31
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 122018
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BPSC Assistant Engineer Main 2017 Admit Card Released, Download Now
- Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 1063 Constable Posts
- OSSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 878 Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant Posts
- HPSC Admit Card Can Now Be Downloaded for HCS (Ex.Br.) Preliminary Exam 2017
- Become Assistant Professor Through HPSC Exam, Know How To Apply