Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Technician posts. A total of 121 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant)
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
Welder (Gas & Electric)
How to Apply: Login to the Apprenticeship career page and apply through the portal. Now send the application form along with relevant documents in the attached Excel File to email@example.com.
CLICK HERE To Download Application Form
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/30
- Maximum Age (in Year): 27 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 8th, 10th and under 10+2 system of Education or its Equivalent Passed ITI Examination and having National Trade Certificate issued from National Council For Vocational Training or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Name Of Post: Technician
- Number Of Vacancies: 121
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 227412
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NHPC Recruitment 2018:Apply For Graduate and Technician Apprentices Posts
- NLC Recruitment 2018: Apply For 635 Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts
- Exim Bank Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for Deputy Manager, Manager & Other Posts
- Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2018: To Know Details For 01 Junior Clerk Posts
- Exim Bank Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 20 Management Trainee Posts