Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued the official notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer Posts. A total of 06 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Eligible aspirants can apply online through specified format before the closing date. Visit the official website and download the official notification to check all the essential details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, details of posts, important dates, educational qualification etc.
Details of Posts For HAL Recruitment 2019
How To Apply For HAL Recruitment 2019: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all required document and send to Manager(HR), Medical & Health Unit, HAL(BC), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport), Bangalore – 560 017 on or before 22.05.2019.
- Location: Karnataka
- Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/22
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Education Qualification Medical Officer MBBS Senior Medical Officer MBBS with MD/DNB (Medicine)
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details
- Allahabad High Court Driver Stage-II Exam Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy