Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued the official notification for the recruitment on Assistant & Operator Posts. A total of 77 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Eligible aspirants can apply online through specified format before the closing date. Visit the official website and download the official notification to check all the essential details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, details of posts, important dates, educational qualification etc.
Details of Posts For HAL Recruitment 2019
- Assistant (Admin/ Accounts)
- Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial)
- Assistant (Civil Works)
Total Number of the Posts: 77 Posts
How To Apply For HAL Recruitment 2019: Eligible aspirants may apply Online through the official website from 30 Jan 2019 to 13 Feb 2019. candidates should download the official notification for more details.
- Location: India
- Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/30
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/13
- Maximum Age (in Year): 28 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the written exam and Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/- for unreserved/OBC applicants and there is no fee for reserved/PWD applicants.
- Education Qualification:
As per the HAL Notification. Read the official notification for more details.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 26,000 – Rs. 27,500/-
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation 2019 For Junior Artisan, Apply Now
- Jamia Millia Islamia online admission forms date extended, check details here
- NEST 2019 Admit Card Released, Know How to Download
- Air India Walk-in-interview 2019 for Data Entry Operators, Trainee Controllers
- TMC Walk-In-Interview 2019 for 70 Nurse Post, Check Details Here