The application process for the HAL Exams 2019 is to conclude tomorrow i.e. May 15, 2019. The HAL had declared the Date of conducting HAL Engineering Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Exam 2019.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued the official notification for the recruitment on Engineering Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Posts. A total of 240 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Eligible aspirants can apply online through specified format before the closing date. Visit the official website and download the official notification to check all the essential details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, details of posts, important dates, educational qualification etc.
Details of Posts For HAL Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentice||103||4984/- (Per Month)|
|Diploma Apprentices||137||3542/- (Per Month)|
Disciplines wise Vacancy Details
|Disciplines||Engg. Graduate||Diploma Apprentices|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engg||18||19|
How To Apply For HAL Recruitment 2019: Eligible aspirants may apply Online through the official website till May 15, 2019. candidates should download the official notification for more details.
- Location: India
- Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/15
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Merit.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee
- Education Qualification:
Post Education Qualification Engineering Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in relevant Disciplines/Subject fields. Diploma Apprentices Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education in relevant Disciplines/Subject fields.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IIT Delhi Invites Online Application for 34 Junior Assistant and Junior Superintendent Recruitment
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Process for 43 Scientific Assistant Posts
- FCI Various Post Phase- 2 Exam Admit card 2019 Released, Check Direct Link Here
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation For Technical Officer and Other Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 2484 Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower Posts