Haryana Postal Circle has released the official notification for recruitment on Gramin Dak Sevak posts. A total of 682 vacant posts have been issued by the Haryana Postal Circle. Candidates can apply online through the given format before the last date. The last date to apply online is 02 Jan 2019. Those candidates who are interested should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the essentials details such as important dates, selection process, application fee, details of posts and so on.
Details Of Posts For Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Post Name:Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Number of the Posts: 682 Posts
How To Apply For Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website from 03 Dec 2018 to 02 Jan 2019. Follow the on-screen instruction carefully.
Keep checking the safalta portal for more latest updates regarding results, admit card and study material for an upcoming exam.
- Location: Haryana
- Organization: Haryana Postal Circle
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/03
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/02
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the marks secured in 10th class of approved Boards aggregated to the percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals.
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants must have passed 10th class.
- Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- Per Month
- Name Of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 682
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- High Court of Patna Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Assistant Librarian and Various Vacancies
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps To Download
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts