High Court of Karnataka has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 09 vacant posts. High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 will be held for Driver Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the specified format before the closing date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification and check the complete recruitment details such as eligibility criteria, application fee, important date, details of posts etc.
Details of Posts For High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
How To Apply of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Interested candidates may apply Online Application form through the website http://recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in from 14.05.2019 to 13.06.2019.
- Location: Karnataka
- Organization: High Court of Karnataka
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/14
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/13
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Driving Skill Test & Viva-Voce.
- Application Fees: For GEN/OBC- Rs. 250/- For SC/ST & Others- Rs. 100/-
- Education Qualification:
SSLC or equivalent examination and must possess a licence for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle and who have got a minimum of 5 years experience in driving.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details
- Allahabad High Court Driver Stage-II Exam Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy