High Court of Karnataka has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 09 vacant posts. High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 will be held for Driver Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the specified format before the closing date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification and check the complete recruitment details such as eligibility criteria, application fee, important date, details of posts etc.
Details of Posts For High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
How To Apply of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Interested candidates may apply Online Application form through the website http://recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in from 14.05.2019 to 13.06.2019.
- Location: Karnataka
- Organization: High Court of Karnataka
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/14
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/13
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Driving Skill Test & Viva-Voce.
- Application Fees: For GEN/OBC- Rs. 250/- For SC/ST & Others- Rs. 100/-
- Education Qualification:
SSLC or equivalent examination and must possess a licence for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle and who have got a minimum of 5 years experience in driving.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
- RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Released For 23 Senior Scientific Officer Posts
- CGPSC Lecturer RECRUITMENT 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS CONCLUDES TODAY
- UP BEd JEE 2019 Result and Answer Keys Can be Downloaded from Today, Check the Simple Steps