High Court of Karnataka has issued the official notification for recruitment of 18 vacant posts. High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 will be held for Typist Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the specified format before the closing date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification and check the complete recruitment details such as eligibility criteria, application fee, important date, details of posts etc.
Details of Posts For High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
How To Apply of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019: The mode of application is online. Eligible aspirants may apply Online through the official website from April, 09 2019 to May, 08 2019. After filling the application form, pay the exam fee and click on submit button. Download the application form and take a hardcopy for future use.
- Location: Karnataka
- Organization: High Court of Karnataka
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/09
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Typing test & Interview.
- Application Fees: For GEN/OBC- Rs. 250/- For SC/ST & Others- Rs. 100/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed a Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce / Business Management / Computer Applications form recognized University.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Typists
- Number Of Vacancies: 18
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy
- CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 Process for 09 Scientist Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Excise Constable 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Now
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Law Officer Posts
- Meghalaya PSC RECRUITMENT 2019: Apply for 05 Judicial Magistrate Grade III Vacancies