Kerala High Court has invited online applications from qualified Indian Citizens for temporary appointment as Research Assistant on 21 Posts for the High Court of Kerala. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Research Assistant - 21 Posts
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates are required to apply only 'ONLINE'. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Location: India
- Organization: Kerala High Court
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/25
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on viva-voice.
- Education Qualification:
Graduate in Law, further advised to read the detailed notification.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 12000/- (Likely to be enhanced)
- Name Of Post: Research Assistant
- Number Of Vacancies: 21
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/
- IIT Kharagpur Released JAM 2019 Response Sheet , Click Here to Download Now
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Applications will begin on February 23, 2019 , Know How to Apply
- Current Affairs 20 February 2019
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 4103 Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist & Stenographer Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 391 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice Posts