High Court of Madras has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 180 vacant posts. High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019 will be held for Residential Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the specified format before the closing date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification and check the complete recruitment details such as eligibility criteria, application fee, important date, details of posts etc.
Details of Posts For High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019
How To Apply of High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/ on or before 12 June 2019.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: High Court of Madras
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/12
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 45 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written test, practical test & oral test.
- Application Fees: For BS/BCM & others- Rs. 500/- For SC/ST- No fee.
- Education Qualification:
Candidate should be Passed in 8th Standard.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
- RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Released For 23 Senior Scientific Officer Posts
- CGPSC Lecturer RECRUITMENT 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS CONCLUDES TODAY
- UP BEd JEE 2019 Result and Answer Keys Can be Downloaded from Today, Check the Simple Steps