High Court of Madras has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 180 vacant posts. High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019 will be held for Residential Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the specified format before the closing date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification and check the complete recruitment details such as eligibility criteria, application fee, important date, details of posts etc.
Details of Posts For High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019
How To Apply of High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/ on or before 12 June 2019.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: High Court of Madras
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/12
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 45 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written test, practical test & oral test.
- Application Fees: For BS/BCM & others- Rs. 500/- For SC/ST- No fee.
- Education Qualification:
Candidate should be Passed in 8th Standard.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details
- Allahabad High Court Driver Stage-II Exam Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy