The Recruitment for Judicial Service (Grade-l) is going to conclude tomorrow, May 16, 2019. Earlier the High Court of Manipur has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 05 vacant posts. High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2019 will be held for Judicial Service (Grade-l) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the specified format before the closing date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification and check the complete recruitment details such as eligibility criteria, application fee, important date, details of posts etc.
Details of Posts For High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019
How To Apply of High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2019: The mode of application is online. So, applicants may apply online through the official website from April 25, 2019 to May 16, 2019.
- Location: Manipur
- Organization: High Court of Manipur
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/25
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 45 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: For UR & OBC- Rs.1700/- For SC/ST/PC Candidates- Rs.1200/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidate should be a Graduate in Law from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details
- Allahabad High Court Driver Stage-II Exam Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy