The Recruitment for Judicial Service (Grade-l) is going to conclude tomorrow, May 16, 2019. Earlier the High Court of Manipur has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 05 vacant posts. High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2019 will be held for Judicial Service (Grade-l) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the specified format before the closing date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification and check the complete recruitment details such as eligibility criteria, application fee, important date, details of posts etc.
Details of Posts For High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019
How To Apply of High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2019: The mode of application is online. So, applicants may apply online through the official website from April 25, 2019 to May 16, 2019.
- Location: Manipur
- Organization: High Court of Manipur
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/25
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 45 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: For UR & OBC- Rs.1700/- For SC/ST/PC Candidates- Rs.1200/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidate should be a Graduate in Law from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
- RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Released For 23 Senior Scientific Officer Posts
- CGPSC Lecturer RECRUITMENT 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS CONCLUDES TODAY
- UP BEd JEE 2019 Result and Answer Keys Can be Downloaded from Today, Check the Simple Steps