Punjab and Haryana High Court have issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Clerk Post. A total of 352 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Clerk - 352 Posts
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Haryana
- Organization: Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/04
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 42 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Written Exam and Interview.
- Application Fees: General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 750/- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 200/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per High Court norms
- Name Of Post: Clerk
- Number Of Vacancies: 352
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- OHPC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 115 Trainee Posts
- KPCL Recruitment 2019:Apply For 23 JPO Posts
- KSIC Recruitment 2019:Apply For 82 Office Assistant, & Various Other Posts
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today