Hindustan Newsprint Limited has issued the official notification for recruitment of 02 posts. HNL Recruitment 2019 will be conducted for Advanced Trainee/ Senior Advanced Trainee Vacancies. The mode of application is online. So, eligible aspirants can apply online before the last date i.e 18 Feb 2019. Interested applicants should read the complete recruitment process such as important date, details of posts, selection process, application fee and so on. Visit the official website and download the official notification.
Details of posts For HNL Recruitment 2019
- Advanced Trainee/ Senior Advanced Trainee
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
HoD (HR&ES) & Liasion, Hindustan Newsprint Limited,
Newsprint Nagar P,o, Kottayam – 686 616
- Location: Kerala
- Organization: Hindustan Newsprint Limited
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/18
- Maximum Age (in Year): As per HNL rules
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed TI (MR & AC) or completed the apprenticeship in HNL.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7500 to Rs. 11000/- (Per Month)
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts