Hindustan Newsprint Limited has issued the official notification for recruitment of 02 posts. HNL Recruitment 2019 will be conducted for Advanced Trainee/ Senior Advanced Trainee Vacancies. The mode of application is online. So, eligible aspirants can apply online before the last date i.e 18 Feb 2019. Interested applicants should read the complete recruitment process such as important date, details of posts, selection process, application fee and so on. Visit the official website and download the official notification.
Details of posts For HNL Recruitment 2019
- Advanced Trainee/ Senior Advanced Trainee
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
HoD (HR&ES) & Liasion, Hindustan Newsprint Limited,
Newsprint Nagar P,o, Kottayam – 686 616
- Location: Kerala
- Organization: Hindustan Newsprint Limited
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/18
- Maximum Age (in Year): As per HNL rules
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed TI (MR & AC) or completed the apprenticeship in HNL.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7500 to Rs. 11000/- (Per Month)
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts