Hindustan Newsprint Limited has issued the official notification for recruitment of various posts. HNL Recruitment 2019 will be conducted for Trainee Vacancies. The mode of application is online. So, eligible aspirants can apply online before the last date i.e 15 Feb 2019. Interested applicants should read the complete recruitment process such as important date, details of posts, selection process, application fee and so on. Visit the official website and download the official notification.
Details of posts For HNL Recruitment 2019
- Advanced Trainee/ Company Trainee.
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
HoD (HR&ES) & Liasion, Hindustan Newsprint Limited,
Newsprint Nagar P,o, Kottayam – 686 616
- Location: India
- Organization: Hindustan Newsprint Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/15
- Maximum Age (in Year): 58 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Skill Test & Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed a PASSA/ COPA/ DCP/ Diploma/ MBA or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 9,000/-
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IIT Kharagpur Released JAM 2019 Response Sheet , Click Here to Download Now
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Applications will begin on February 23, 2019 , Know How to Apply
- Current Affairs 20 February 2019
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 4103 Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist & Stenographer Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 391 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice Posts