Hindustan Newsprint Limited has issued the official notification for recruitment of various posts. HNL Recruitment 2019 will be conducted for Trainee Vacancies. The mode of application is online. So, eligible aspirants can apply online before the last date i.e 15 Feb 2019. Interested applicants should read the complete recruitment process such as important date, details of posts, selection process, application fee and so on. Visit the official website and download the official notification.
Details of posts For HNL Recruitment 2019
- Advanced Trainee/ Company Trainee.
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
HoD (HR&ES) & Liasion, Hindustan Newsprint Limited,
Newsprint Nagar P,o, Kottayam – 686 616
- Location: India
- Organization: Hindustan Newsprint Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/15
- Maximum Age (in Year): 58 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Skill Test & Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed a PASSA/ COPA/ DCP/ Diploma/ MBA or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 9,000/-
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts