Himanchal Pradesh Forest Department has released an official notification regarding recruitment on Forest Guard posts. A total of 123 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. All details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned in the official notification released on the website. Interested candidates should download the notification from the website to get the details. Important details are also mentioned below.
- Forest Guard - 123 Posts
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment process. Visit the official website to download the official notification and follow the on-screen instructions to fill the online application form.
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Organization: Himanchal Pradesh Forest Department
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/14
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test & Physical Test.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 10+2 Examination or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9910/-
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KPCL Recruitment 2019:Apply For 23 JPO Posts
- KSIC Recruitment 2019:Apply For 82 Office Assistant, & Various Other Posts
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4392 GDS Vacancy