HPSC also known as Haryana Public Service Commission invites the applicants to apply for the post of Assistant Professor. There are total 524 vacant posts offered by HPSC Recruitment 2019. All the eligible candidates are required to apply before April 15, 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the recruitment notification before applying, in order to ensure eligibility criteria and various conditions mentioned over HPSC official website. Candidates can also visit safalta.com to get important information regarding the recruitment process.
How To Apply HPSC Recruitment 2019: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website form March 15, to 2019 April 15, 2019. Aspirants should download the official notification for more details.
Keep an eye on safalta portal to get more latest updates like jobs, admit card and results etc.
- Location: Haryana
- Organization: Haryana Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/15
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 42 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview.
- Application Fees: For Male Gen/Reserved Other State Candidates- Rs.500/- For All Female Candidates- Rs.125/- For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (Gen.)/ ESM Candidates of Haryana only- Rs.125/- For PH- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should have Good Academic record with 55% marks in Master Degree in the relevant Subject and have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET)/SLET.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant Professor
- Number Of Vacancies: 524
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes tomorrow, Check Details and Apply Now
- High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 : Apply For 06 Judicial Service Vacancy
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 13 Assistant Training Officer Posts
- UPPCL 4102 Technicians (Line) Posts Recruitment 2019 Process Concludes Soon