The application process for HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019 for 588 vacant posts is concluding today on July 13, 2019. The candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment drive are advised to visit the official website now and apply online.
Earlier, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission had issued an official notification for recruitment on Patwari posts. A total of 588 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The last date for HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019 was scheduled to be concluded on June 28, 2019, which was later extended till July 13, 2019.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
HSSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Male||Female (Haryana resident)|
|Pay Examination Fee through Online / Offline Payment Mode|
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||14 June 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||13 July 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||17 July 2019|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
DIRECT LINK to Apply Online
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
For more latest updates regarding job alert, results and study material for various exams, keep checking Safalta education portal regularly.
- Location: India, Haryana
- Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/13
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2019/07/17
- Minimum Age (in Year): 17 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 42 Years (Age Relaxation Available)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
- Education Qualification:
Candidate must have completed Graduate in any Subjects and Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard Or higher educations.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Patwari
- Number Of Vacancies: 588
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts