Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Junior Engineer Posts. A total of 49 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Haryana
- Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/04
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/05
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 42 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Written Exam and Interview.
- Application Fees: Gen Category: Rs 150 Female of Haryana in Gen Category: Rs. 100 Reserved Category Male of Haryana: Rs 35 Reserved Category Female of Haryana: Rs 18 Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed a Diploma or Degree of Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35400/-
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 49
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- JPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Interview Call Letter Released, Download From Here
- MPPEB PAT Admission Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps to Download
- NIT Recruitment 2019 Process For 137 Junior Assistant, Technician & Various Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 4858 Clerk Posts Begins Today, Here's The Detailed Information
- HP High Court Recruitment 2019 Process for Safai Karamcharies Posts